[Swansea Hackspace] Logos

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 20:06:31 BST 2013

Evening all,

As promised, I've come up with a few candidate logos for our fledgling
group.  You can find them here, along with my initial ideas page which I
used as a sort of mood board:

https://sucs.org/~tlloyd87/hackspace/

All 3 designs feature a hammer and soldering iron.  No particular reason
for this, but they represent what we're about fairly well, and have
distinctive silhouettes for that blocky "no frills" look.

I've tried not to be constrained by the "Big H" hackspace design - while
there's nothing inherently wrong with it there are only so many variations
you can make, and I see no reason why we shouldn't deviate if we want to.
In any case, logo3 should look somewhat familiar :)

Please give me your feedback - do you love it?  Hate it?  Want to change
it?  Colours, variations, new ideas, let's hear them :)

All the best,
Tom