[Swansea Hackspace] Logos

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:59:38 BST 2013

That is helpful, thankyou.  I'll have a play with those ideas and see what
happens.  The idea of a red H on a green/white background had occurred to
me - although I'd feel a bit funny about designing it, as I'm English :)  I
think if we wanted to, we could take a Welsh flag inspired design for our
own, as Cardiff haven't and I don't think there any other Welsh cities big
enough to support a hackspace.  Carpe draco, if you will.

I've got a big page of corporate logo designs open in a tab somewhere that
I was going to look at for inspiration, so I'll add the Copper Quarter
stuff to that.

Thanks for your input, you've given me a bit to think about :)

-- Tom