[Swansea Hackspace] Minutes of Introductory Meeting 2013-04-02

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 15:40:52 BST 2013

Hi all,

With the next meeting consisting of a lightning talk session, I would like to volunteer to give a talk on:
"Making rainbows with hardware: Experimenting with LED light strips"

Edwin, Timothy: Any news on room availability from the university?

IIRC we are targeting the 22nd of April as the date for the next meeting? Once we have the venue fixed, it would be good to start advertising the talk to interested parties.

Cheers,
Gerrit