[Swansea Hackspace] Re: Logo Vote

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 21:46:07 BST 2013

Just a quick follow up - it looks like the original H is the most popular
so far, with more than half of the vote.

A few people are voting for "none of the above."  I invite you to contact
me (off-list if you prefer) with any concerns you have about the candidate
designs, and I'll listen and see what I can do.  I might not be able to
please everyone, but I'm definitely going to try :)

-- Tom