[Swansea Hackspace] Logos

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Mon Apr 15 12:16:02 BST 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 11:29 +0100, Tom Lloyd wrote:
> I think it's best that we choose a simple design. We can embellish it
> with other details later if need be, depending on what we're using it
> for.
>
> Having said that, another vote here for B+A as the most pleasing
> design.
>
> > Done although I'd prefer B with the copper rim of A ;-)

I had already produced B+A, but didn't include it as i wanted there to
be more differences between A and B

For simplicity, the colour gradient will collapse to a single spot
colour easily enough, the gradient isn't essential, its just a nice
touch. (unlike C)

So many print processes are full colour these days, from big banners to
cheap business cards.

In the kind of places that single spot colours are required we might
even be able to replace it with a metallic paint, or pressed foil.

Also included as 'small' are 64x64 pixel renderings as used for logos on
twitter et al, to make sure they are okay when scaled down.