[Swansea Hackspace] Re: Hackspace Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:35:35 BST 2013

Most logos have associated text which can be included or not, depending on
the situation. For formal stuff and publicity we can have a version that
says Swansea; for iconography perhaps we don't need that.

Does anybody have access to a lot of fonts, by the way? The ones on my pc
are a bit limited (choices are mostly either novelty or boring).

-- Tom