[Swansea Hackspace] Logos

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:45:23 BST 2013

I'm concerned that the outline of choice A, which most people have voted
for, is identical to the basic hackspace logo. If people don't want my
hammer design that's fine, but we need something more than just a colour
scheme to distinguish us.

The Welsh flag colours seem popular so I suggest we run with it for now,
but later on we might want to tweak it slightly to make it more distinctive
in silhouette/stencil/pcb.

-- Tom