[Swansea Hackspace] <1 second cold linux boot

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:28:19 BST 2013

At this stage open chat and informal discussion is about the most essential
thing we can do: without a community of people who know one another and are
comfortable talking about shared interests we are nothing.  It's also the
single biggest thing missing from the meetings we've had so far, but
perhaps we can address that next time.

Justin, can we have two lists please: one for management and admin stuff,
and another for posts like this?  I agree that mixing the two would confuse
things, but both are equally important.

Cheers,
Tom