[Swansea Hackspace] Community building

Andrew Price andy at andrewprice.me.uk
Wed Apr 24 12:30:00 BST 2013

On 24/04/13 10:50, Paul Harwood wrote:
> Starting a successful community is very hard.

Absolutely. I'm already noticing that we're not a very diverse bunch so
we really should put some early effort into making the environment as
comfortable and welcoming as possible to anyone who might want to get
involved.

How do we feel about drawing up a general code-of-conduct kind of
policy? It doesn't have to be long and detailed, just something that
generally states that we're an inclusive community which doesn't
tolerate discrimination, abuse or harassment.

Andy