[Swansea Hackspace] Community building

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:57:52 BST 2013

All lists would be open - I meant to have separate lists purely so admin
and organisational business doesn't get lost amongst general chit chat.
Subject line prefixes could do this job too, although I lean more toward
separate lists, as the functionality is already there in Mailman and it
keeps things nicely sorted.  Justin's the one who actually has to do it, so
up to him :)

Re. guidelines, good idea - but let's avoid hard rules where possible.
Where there are rules there are rules-nazis, and nobody likes them.

-- Tom