[Swansea Hackspace] Advice, please!

Tom Lloyd napalmllama at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 20:02:54 BST 2013

Hi everyone,

I have a problem that I hope someone here can help me with.  I'm repairing
an old film camera that I bought from eBay.  I fixed the original
(mechanical) problem, but in the process have somehow severed part of a
ribbon that powers the exposure indicator LEDs in the viewfinder.

The ribbon is of the clear flexible plastic kind, with copper conductors
embedded inside it.  Three of its five tracks tracks are affected by the
tear.  Does anyone have any tips for repairing this sort of damage?

Thanks in advance,
Tom :)