[Swansea Hackspace] Observe. Hack. Make. 2013

oliver Oliver oliver at oliverjenkins.com
Wed Jul 24 11:53:06 BST 2013

Yeah, it only occurred to me a day or two ago to post about it.  Also it's
only every four years or so.

However would suggest Electromagnetic Fields is something to keep an eye on
for next year.  https://www.emfcamp.org/  They had the first one last
summer, but took a break for OHM2014.  It was a good laugh, and drinking
under a Motorway was a unique experience.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19441861