[Swansea Hackspace] Ideas for workshops

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:28:27 BST 2013

I think other ideas that were mentioned were:

Output control, eg. making things happen in the real world, for example
motor control or servo control.

Communicating with a microcontroller from a PC.  I think this is the
technical workshop for a week monday.

I have 2xPickit 3's that I can bring (Mabey a 3rd and a Pickit 2)  So if
anyone needs to use one, they are more than welcome.

Graham