[Swansea Hackspace] Hackspace first meet 11March

Etched Pixels alan at etchedpixels.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 13:29:57 GMT 2013

> > I think a Swansea hackspace probably ought to meet in Swansea 8)
> >
> > Alan
>
> I must protest strongly at the SILLY decision

Chill a bit, it's not the end of the world (well ok Tallwyn perhaps
is ;)), and it's not a bus I'd carry anything that looked valuable on to
be honest.

My inclination would be for somewhere in town or perhaps out a bit
towards the university. However I'm a non-driver so blissfully ignorant
of where the traffic problems are for rush hour and a bit beyond.

Alan