[Swansea Hackspace] What next

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Sun Mar 24 10:11:12 GMT 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-24 at 01:15 +0000, Tom Lloyd wrote:
> Is this list publicly viewable? If we're concerned about prying eyes
> then perhaps it shouldn't be.

This list is open and public, it is here to promote the idea and to
encourage participation.

We are a very long way from doing anything serious involving money or
property, once we have some kind of committee going, and are in a
position to discuss something actually sensitive (neils paranoias aside)
like creating the legal and financial structure, then we can easily
create extra private lists and facilities for those.

Until then this list is to openly discuss, suggest, and wildly speculate
on what direction we want to move this, how we get more people involved,
and how we might go about making it all happen.