[Swansea Hackspace] What next

Carter N. N.Carter at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 08:37:27 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I work, but don’t speak, for the Uni, and when I enquired about using one of our lecture rooms for the talks-meeting that Matthew organised a while back, I discovered that there would be fees for porterage and insurance, etc.. As for space, temporary (let alone permanent) space would probably be out of the question due to the lack of space on campus (hence the construction of the second campus).

Cheers,

Neil.

--
Neil Carter                                          Research Technician
Coleg y Gwyddorau Dynol ac Iechyd   College of Human and Health Sciences

+44 (0)1792 295610
http://psy.swansea.ac.uk/staff/carter/