[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Community and Social Meeting - Tue 7th May 2013

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Thu May 2 12:30:50 BST 2013

A reminder of our next meeting

Hackspace Community and Social Meeting

7pm - 9:30pm Tue 7th May, Marino room, Fulton House, Swansea University.

Following the previous technical meeting this is a more socially
inclined meeting, a chance to get to know your fellow hackspacers,
discuss plans, ideas, and maybe even get some hands on experience.

The aim of this meeting is to try and build our community some more, and
to discuss any new ideas or developments towards growing it, and to
plans for a physical space. So part of our evening will be an open
discussion, akin to our first meeting to discuss these items, and then
the rest should be informal chat and activities.

If anyone has any projects they are working on, and want to show them
off, or ask for help/advice, or any other items they think will interest
the group then please bring them along.