[Swansea Hackspace] website updates

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Wed Oct 9 10:26:45 BST 2013

Thanks to everyone that came to the technical meeting on monday, and
special thanks to all those that contributed talks at such short notice.

I have updated the website with a summary of the meeting, if anyone
wants to submit copies of their slides, or other associated materials, i
will attach them.

Speaking of the website, you may have noticed the subtle changes that
reveal that i have moved it over to a wiki engine, this makes it much
easier to add/edit content than before.

If anyone else would like to contribute to the content of the website
then please email me off list for an account.