[Swansea Hackspace] University recognition - revised version - reply soon or never

Edwin Beggs E.J.Beggs at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Sep 6 11:58:32 BST 2013

   Will do proposed edits. Re what to ask for - it is not obvious what
the university can give. This third mission thing is, as far as small
groups rather than big collaborations with companies are concerned,
rather new territory for them. If we are too specific, they will spend
ages sending things to various committees and eventually decide "no"
for some ill defined reason. If we get recognition first, then we can
see what they are prepared to provide in a more gradual process.

      Edwin