[Swansea Hackspace] help with pic to bluetooth

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:47:52 BST 2013

Depending on your application, it may be worthwhile looking into Bluetooth Low Energy (aka Bluetooth Smart). For prototyping, there is a nice module by RedBearLabs (http://redbearlab.com/blemini/) using the TI CC2540 chip. I have their BLE Shield that plugs into an Arduino (http://redbearlab.com/bleshield/), but it's not that versatile.