[Swansea Hackspace] Help us find furniture

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Apr 4 13:52:14 BST 2014

We have exciting news, that we are in final negotiations for our first
dedicated space, which we expected to be completed in the next few
weeks.

This brings us to the fairly imminent need to furnish the space, right
now any kind of salvaged or second hand items will be useful, as long as
they are in a decent condition.

can everyone please be on the look out, and report to us, anywhere that
you see any of the following items for a good price / free.

* tables / work benches
* chairs (for working at, and for lectures/meetings)
* free standing shelves / bookcases
* sofas and other comfy seating
* a fridge

Full details of the proposed membership rates and initial fundraising
plans will be announced shortly.