[Swansea Hackspace] Limassol Hackerspace introduction!

demetris at limassolhackerspace.org demetris at limassolhackerspace.org
Sun Aug 3 12:23:27 BST 2014

Hello fellow hackerspacers of Swansea!

Here in the
beautiful island of Cyprus we have just established a growing community of
young (and older) DIYers and hackerspacers. Our aim is to promote the
concept of a Hackerspace in the island, starting from Limassol (our beach
city in the south); people here unfortunately are still not very familiar
with the concept of a hackerspace/makerspace.
We are growing in
numbers with every passing week and our next big step is to be housed
under one common roof; our own hackerspace! In order to get support from
the local authorities and councils for this, a good step forward would be
to demonstrate as much activity as possible and a part of this is our
social media pages. This is why I would like to ask you something really
simple! Just ‘like/follow’ our pages (Facebook, Google+,
Twitter). This may seem like a simple task for you but the result for us
could be really beneficial towards our effort to establish hackerspacism
in Cyprus.
Facebook: http://goo.gl/OcXeRG
Google+: http://goo.gl/lCNSjh
Twitter: http://goo.gl/lnlQOD

leave it up to you whether you would like to post this request in your
social media pages and/or website but helping us to spread the word is
something we would be really grateful about!
Thank you all and we
hope to catch up with you in the near
future.

Have