[Swansea Hackspace] Oscilloscope event

Tim Clark eclipse at sucs.org
Wed Aug 13 15:12:58 BST 2014

Hi All,
     I've been thinking of doing a basic intro on how to use the
oscilloscopes in the space on a Saturday sometime soon.
I'm still rather new at this analogue electronics myself so would
appreciate some backup to correct me when I make mistakes.
We also only have 2 oscilloscopes at the moment so there will be lots of
sharing, we have had an offer of more from Dr. Tim along with some
signal generators which would allow some of the cooler demos, but I
don't know what happening with us actually getting any of that stuff.
What do people think?

Tim