[Swansea Hackspace] How does one go about organising a workshop?

Tim Clark eclipse at sucs.org
Fri Aug 15 12:49:12 BST 2014

On 15/08/2014 12:36, Graham Owens wrote:
> Is there any interest in a motor control workshop at the space, where i could explain the various methods of motor control, the pros and cons of each type - perhaps with a scope set up to show the waveforms of each type, along with slides on a big screen or projector.
I would be interested in that, we have both spare screens and a slightly
dim projector in the space.
> Incidentally, do the scopes in the space have a math function to subtract one signal from another? As it would be nice to show how the differential pwm works on a scope.
I believe this is the manual for the scopes in the space:
http://mpe.berklee.edu/documents/studio/manuals/testingmet/Hitachi%20V212/V-211%20V-212%20Operation%20Manual.pdf
It appears to only lets you add waveforms.

Tim