[Swansea Hackspace] USB to serial

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:46:58 BST 2014

I didn't think I would have the money and never booked the time off, money showed up but no time off available, I'll have to wait to the next one now, I will be going to that one.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

I tried sending a mail to the mailing list, dont think it worked.

Anyone going to EMF in the end? I am really considering it now.