[Swansea Hackspace] Wheeled trolley type thing

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 11:28:32 BST 2014

On Thu, 2014-08-21 at 11:24 +0100, djdavies83 wrote:
> Hi guys, I heard we had a wheeled trolley thing.

Nope, i said i have a sack truck i can bring in if we need to move
something heavy, but the guy that delivered the fridge had his own.

> Is it at the hackspace and will anyone be around this afternoon?

I'm not likely to be at the space again until next week sometime, the
discussion about next monday revealed many were away or busy this
weekend, such that we wont be having the regular monday meeting this
bank holiday.