[Swansea Hackspace] Sat 30th August

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Wed Aug 27 09:52:05 BST 2014

This saturday i have scheduled a workshop at the usual time,
but i have no fixed plan, what would people like to do ?

I am going to be at the space all day, so thought it might be nice
to have a movie night, if we can get the projector working properly.

In other news the fridge should be stocked with a selection of drinks by
saturday, prices will be posted on the door, put the money in the
collection box.

The first batch of keyfobs has arrived, which can be collected from me
on saturday, or the following monday night social.

It looks like the intercom has finally been fitted, exactly which button
and panel it is will be posted on the Find Us page as soon as we've had
a chance to test it.