[Swansea Hackspace] 3D Printer Upgrades

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Aug 29 14:53:21 BST 2014

On Fri, 2014-08-29 at 14:16 +0100, Emyr Morris wrote:
> Happy to donate some cash towards this. Should be back from hols and
> see you all Monday night

Please follow the SignUp link on the website to create an account
and then use the pledge button on the relevant page. (Non-members can
also do this if they wish)

that way we can keep track of who and how much money people have
promised. Once we hit the funding goal we will give instructions on how
to hand over the promised cash and track it on that page.

Once you have an account you can also add to various other pages on the
site, including your own personal page where we are encouraging people
to say a little about themselves and whatever projects and ideas they
have.