[Swansea Hackspace] Ubuntu and now tv or amazon

Brian J Hoskins brian at hoskins.eu
Sat Dec 20 15:00:12 GMT 2014

Hi Ceri,

I don't use any of those services but I do run Ubuntu.  I signed up for
a Netflix free trial and selected Breaking Bad Season 1 - it's playing
just fine.

I am using Chrome, which has a flash-compatible video decoder built in.
Try browsing to the Chrome website, download the Linux version, and install.

Note: I'm talking about the official Chrome browser you can obtain from
the Google website, not Chromium.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Broan