[Swansea Hackspace] Boo! anyone due in to the space tonight?

Tim Clark eclipse at sucs.org
Fri Jul 25 10:40:10 BST 2014

Hi,
     I wasn't paying attention to my emails last night or I would have
popped down and let you in. I pay much more attention to my emails
before 17:00 on weekdays if people want to ask if they can pop down,
although I make no guarantees if I will be free to let them in, and even
then it wont be till at least 18:30-19:00 that I can get there.
For future reference that balcony is part of a currently unoccupied
office, not a communal area, wandering around out of hours when you
don't have a key fob could set off the burglar alarms, and we have been
told there is a £40 fine for false alarms which will be passed on to the
offender.

Tim