[Swansea Hackspace] Digital Democracy - Alive to Engagement - July 21st, Cardiff

Owen T. t.owen at swansea.ac.uk
Tue Jun 3 15:15:21 BST 2014

Hi

The Computer Science Department at Swansea University are organising an event on the 21st July in Cardiff which I believe some of your members may be interested in. The event, "Digital Democracy - Alive to Engagement", is part of the Speaker's Commission on Digital Democracy (http://www.parliament.uk/business/commons/the-speaker/speakers-commission-on-digital-democracy/).

The day will consist of talks and discussions around how digital solutions can encourage greater engagement from all parties in democratic societies. A schedule of the day is available on our Eventbrite page - http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-democracy-alive-to-engagement-registration-11775062529  which also includes more information about the event. If you would like to attend, you can register on the Eventbrite page.

If you require any more information, please feel free to reply to this email.

Thanks for your time, and hopefully see you at the event!

Tom Owen
Computer Science Department
Swansea University