[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] First Social / Open Meeting

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 19:04:54 BST 2014

We now have the keys to the space, yay.

Our very first Social and Open Night will be
Monday 30th June, 7pm,
Swansea Hackspace, 4th Floor, 11 Wind Street.

There should be someone on the door to let people in around the start
time, if there isnt, call 01792 824 624 to get let in (or call anyone
you know is already there).

Improved access is being organised, and further details will be provided
during the meeting.

During this week we need to get the furniture and other things sorted
out, I plan to go and raid the corner shop at the dump, and maybe some
charity shops this thursday if anyone wants to help.

So come along next monday, check out the space, grab a slice of free
pizza, and join the fun.