[Swansea Hackspace] Glad the space has the mini mill

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:13:15 GMT 2014

Went down to the workshop just now to grab some resistors and my bench where the mini mill used to live is totally flooded.  Looks like I will be patching a roof tomorrow night 😞

Luckily only minimal damage to a few boxes of passives and some wire that I left on the bench.

If you work in a shed or workshop and haven't been down for a few days, I would suggest that you go and take a look make sure that everything is okay with this bad weather we have been having.  If the mill was still sitting there it would have been wrecked - well the control box and pc at any rate.