[Swansea Hackspace] Text Editor for code...

Ian Bullfrog sevendev.tk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:25:42 GMT 2014

mmm which version of BBedit do you have Emyr?
Ive 10.5.7 , and was just checking out the latest version 11. the 'show
differences between files' looks shiny!

but i cant run that version as im still on mac os x 10.6.8.
I really should put a bit more effort into that text editor aswell as
sublime.

thanks for the heads up.

and...ive Vim on here . started to do that too Paul H.
it took me ....a....good.....while....... to set up the local
environment for it and colour themes, fonts, etc.
so much so that I needed a rest after it!

SHould probably get back into that one too :) ... especially as I guess
there is a Rasp Pi version and... im starting to ..really like that
cheeky little chap on my table! :)