[Swansea Hackspace] upcoming events

Tom Lake tswsl1989 at sucs.org
Thu Nov 6 13:31:27 GMT 2014

Afternoon all,

On 30/10/2014 21:11, Justin Mitchell wrote:
> Next scheduled workshop is Sat 15th Nov, Analogue Electronics with
> Tom Lake

Unfortunately I'm now going to have to cancel this workshop.
The course I was supposed to be attending this weekend has been pushed
back a week and I don't seem to have another spare weekend until after
Christmas.

I'll probably be in the space this weekend (8th), but won't be running a
workshop.

Copying from Justin's previous email:
> If anyone else has the time and wants to fill one of the empty
> timeslots with any kind of workshop please come forward.

- Tom