[Swansea Hackspace] What type of pleat?

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:43:26 GMT 2014

Hi all

This was a question i was going to ask Sharon on saturday at the fabric workshop, so i will try on here.  If Sharon, or Anyone else can help id appreciate it.

Does anyone know what the red 'pleats' are called in these photos on ezio's shoulder.  I was thinking they were called box pleats or similar, but when i search for that im not seeing anything similar.

I want to be able to do this so im looking for a tutorial, or someone to show me, as well as how to get the pleats to be a different colour from the base.  In this case, how to get the red folded in but still looking neat.

Thanks all