[Swansea Hackspace] What type of pleat?

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:09:50 GMT 2014

Excellent information, thanks Sharon

I will be in Saturday so will get the information off you then.  If you have 5 mins, I would appreciate a quick chat about the type of materials to use.  I want to make a replica costume of the picture attached as it will allow me to learn and play with many different materials including, fabrics, leathers and metals,and probably some plastic too (made to look like metal).

Thanks

Graham