[Swansea Hackspace] LED diffuser

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:35:02 GMT 2014

Hi Jon,  thanks for that, just done some searching, and it seems to be a hotly debated topic which is best for table tennis, almost as bad as the pic/avr debate lol.

I have found a couple of 'club' balls (plastic) as opposed to 'match' balls (cellulose)- i will do some *destructive testing* ;) tomorrow night to see how prone they are to catch on fire.

I have to admit, i love how uniform the light is from them :)

Will add some pictures to the site.

Best Regards

Graham