[Swansea Hackspace] One day our space will be as wild as this

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Fri Nov 21 14:30:42 GMT 2014

your data gathering is right - we need usage data for grant applications so
yes!

Let's get a Veterinarian in one Monday and implant a microchip into all the
members ;-)

Laser grid security - yes - sounds like a plan ;-) ;-) hehe

The idea of a out of town industrial unit again is good, but I fear that is
a while off. Units can be cheep to rent these days if we were prepared to
move out at short notice - landlords have to pay rates on unoccupied
buildings and an organisation such as ours might qualify for a rent rebate
- this is how a lot of these book recycling schemes manage, frequently
getting the landlord to pay for the leccy and water as it is so much
cheaper for them than paying the rates on an empty building.

Mob: 07836 267426