[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Takeout second helping

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sat Nov 29 22:30:22 GMT 2014

Hi, I have produced a second batch of the Arduino Takeout,

This kit contains everything* you need to get to grips with the basics
of Arduino programming, you can follow our online tutorial, bring it
along to one of our workshops, or follow the myriad of online learning
resources that the Arduino community provide.

(* personal computer and internet connection not included ;)

Suitable for absolute beginners, and great as a gift for the curious.

These kits are available for only £10 each, and will be in stock at the
space starting Monday 1st Dec at the open night.

Full details of the contents on out website
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/TakeOut/Arduino