[Swansea Hackspace] Openpump - the open source hardware syringe pump

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:15:48 BST 2014

Hi everyone!

Some of you have already seen or helped out with the design of the open source syringe pump I’m working on in the hackspace. I’m happy to announce that it now has its own website: http://www.openpump.org

All the source files, including hardware schematics, firmware and CAD designs are online. Let me know what you think in the discussion forum. Keep in mind that it’s still very much a work-in-progress, and that any contribution is greatly appreciated ;)

Cheers,
Gerrit