[Swansea Hackspace] Helpers needed

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Oct 7 21:37:33 BST 2014

Hi folks, its only 3 more days until our SWAMP Fest event,
and this is where we need to beg for some people to come and help us out
with setting up and general shepherding duties.

I need a couple of volunteers to help unload tables from a van and carry
them into the space on Thursday evening, around 17:30 - 18:00 time.

I also need as many helpers as possible for Saturday itself, I'm not
asking for all day, even just an hour of your time would be a huge help.

The majority of the brute force work will be from 9am-10am saturday
morning moving chairs and tables, putting up signs, etc. the event is
spread across three floors so theres lots going on.

then during the rest of the day (10-5pm) anyone who wants to help out on
the door, lend a hand at workshops, or just help out directing people,
that would also be much appreciated.

Theres 120 tickets taken already, and the number just keeps climbing
every day, so it should be a great event.

Full schedule of activities is http://swampfest.eventbrite.co.uk