[Swansea Hackspace] Well Done!

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Sat Oct 11 19:10:25 BST 2014

it was a cracking event! Really enjoyed it - the Maplin guys were really
pleased that they came and left thrilled

I went to the shop after to use my 10%off voucher and the manager Anthony
was chuffed as well

Very well organised, everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves! The
Arduino Takeaway is simply fantastic, Osian has already had a little go
earlier on.

Thank you

Emyr

On 11 October 2014 18:47, Richard Morgan <richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk>
wrote:

> To all Swansea Hackspacers,
> Well done on a really great event with lots of people coming to the space
> and seeing, learning, listening and engaging.
>
> There were great exhibitors (and Ceri was there too) and Maplin
> Electronics had a stand too. I even came away with a couple of steampunked
> bits for Max from Lurcher Gallery's stand.
>
> I had a really good time so thanks to Justin and Sharon for all the hard
> work organising and to the rest of the members for making it happen. A
> great achievement.
>
> I'm proud to be a member of Swansea Hackspace and am looking forward to
> many more great events.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Richard
>
> P.S. Looking forward to Tim's photo montage coming out soon :-)

Mob: 07836 267426