[Swansea Hackspace] Review Products

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at proddio.com
Mon Oct 13 20:17:37 BST 2014

Cheers Carl,
Really glad you guys made it and thank you so much for helping out and
making the event such a success.

That's great news on the loan kit (I took the loan kit on the weekend off
Richard and it's in the Hackspace), I'll ask the guys if someone is able to
pop in and collect the rest of the kit. How much kit are we talking about
and what size / weight?

I've swapped emails with Andy and the Hackspace are looking to do a
follow-on event following the success of this event. It would be great to
get more involved with the Swansea store and to get feedback on any contact
you get following this event.

Speak soon,

Richard

--

Richard Morgan

Business Consultant

Mob. 07929 206 504

Tel: 02920 004 380

www.PRODDIO.com <http://www.proddio.com/>

[image: New Sig Proddio Logo 150x60]

This e-mail contains confidential information (which may also be legally
privileged) and is intended solely for the use of the intended named
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not disclose,
copy, distribute or retain any part of this message or its attachments. If
you have received this message in error please notify the originator
immediately and delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the original author. This email message has
been scanned for viruses, and declared to be virus free at the point of
exit from PRODDIO.