[Swansea Hackspace] LEDs strip lighting

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 22:20:21 BST 2014

Okay - thanks for all the comments and guidance.

In terms of the kit I would need to purchase, I think I need:

- Powersupply to connect to the mains -
- LED driver to connect the lights to the Powersupply - (or this all-in-one
PSU and Driver) http://www.mr-resistor.co.uk/item.aspx?i=11854
- RF remote controller to dim the lights (and change colour if I go RGB LED
strips) - http://www.mr-resistor.co.uk/item.aspx?i=11855
- LED strip lights (11ft lengths of -
http://www.mr-resistor.co.uk/item.aspx?i=11850

Is that it? And what 'ratings' or sizes should I be looking out for...?

And...are there any 'reliable' sources you would suggest I go and look at
to build my shopping list (apart from Mr Resistor!).

Thanks all,

Richard

Kind regards,

Richard