[Swansea Hackspace] Stepper Motors

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:28:15 BST 2014

If noone else is interested, I'll go halfers with you Ceri, but it would have to be on/after 28th as that's when I get paid. 5 motors each?   I'm not fussed about the feedback, buzzing motor usually means bad config.  Look at the Gerrit's motor, and he sorted that, was just configured wrong when we had the attempt at it.  I believe its working fine now since he looked at it again?