[Swansea Hackspace] Question for coders

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:55:08 GMT 2014

Disclaimer: I hate IDEs and love a good text editor and command line combo.

TextMate has been my go-to text editor on OS X for years, but there are two
newcomers that are both open-source, hackable and a joy to use:

- Atom (https://atom.io/)
- Brackets (http://brackets.io/)

So far I’m partial to Atom.

Cheers,