[Swansea Hackspace] upcoming events

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:42:07 GMT 2014

Hi Justin,

I will be in Saturday if any keyholders are about that can open the door, and could run an attempting to hack an Oregon scientific weather station workshop ;)

Also can I register for the spark.io event, as eventbrite uses some kind of client side scripting that is preventing me from registering from this device.

Thanks

Graham