[Swansea Hackspace] upcoming events

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Fri Oct 31 11:26:31 GMT 2014

Can't make the 22nd sadly - my son has a brass band concert that day and I
don't know what time that finishes. Good luck, I hope you come up with some
great projects. I had been really looking forward to trying out a few ideas
with one.

Will the hackspace keep the modules or will they be given to those
attending? If it is possible that the space keeps at least one so members
can try it out then that would be brilliant.

Thanks

Emyr

On 30 October 2014 21:11, Justin Mitchell <justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk>
wrote:

> This Saturdays (1st Nov) Machine Sewing workshop is cancelled.
>
> Next scheduled workshop is
> Sat 15th Nov, Analogue Electronics with Tom Lake
>
> The spark.io build night for Sat 22nd nov is strictly tickets only due
> to the limited number of boards available. get them here.
> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/build-with-sparkio-tickets-14054672905
>
> If anyone else has the time and wants to fill one of the empty timeslots
> with any kind of workshop please come forward.

Mob: 07836 267426