[Swansea Hackspace] Raspberry Pi laptop

Ian Bullfrog sevendev.tk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:15:51 GMT 2014

aw crap.

thats why I couldnt get a reply when i called them to renew my library
books-and to check on their closure dates.
and shutting AND refurbishment?
well, that sounds like a scam to tart the place up with local government
funds before renting it out at a higher rate.
and they CANT close it.....

...its the only vestige of Culture and learning left in the hot melting
pot of vomit dripping alco-pop fuelled ,curry house,second hand shops
and chemists for the aged and waiting to die metroplis that was once a
thriving community (of heavy metal poisoned workers and
alchoholics...but ......still........)

there will be NO reason to go there if your sober any more.....unless
you need a 2nd hand sofa and some paracetamol